Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions explain the terms on which you may use the Caponeu.eu website. Please read these terms carefully before using the website. By using the website you indicate that you accept these terms and you agree to abide by them.
Caponeu is a project funded by the European Union’s Horizon research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101094658 and by UK Research and Innovation. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Research Executive Agency (REA) or the UK Research and Innovation. Neither the European Union nor the granting authorities can be held responsible for them.
Members of the Caponeu project consortium:
- AUTONOMY RESEARCH LIMITED
- GEISTESWISSENSCHAFTLICHE ZENTREN BERLIN EV
- UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON
- UNIWERSYTET IM. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA W POZNANIU
- EDEX - EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE CORPORATION LIMITED
- SLOBODNA DOMENA ZADRUGA ZA OTVORENI KOD I DIZAJN
- SVEUČILIŠTE U ZAGREBU FILOZOFSKI FAKULTET
- THE CHANCELLOR MASTERS AND SCHOLARS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
Caponeu.eu allows free of charge access to a range of materials provided as a result of work on the CAPONEU project.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages that may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- disrupts the normal working of the website
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- has not been requested, including unsolicited bulk email or spamming
- is libellous, abusive, menacing or offensive or may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device. If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
Linking to and from our website
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on our website. We have no control over the content of websites that we link to. We accept no responsibility for the content of other websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Unless stated differently, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For further information or to raise any concerns related to the accessibility of this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Terms and conditions
Caponeu.eu may revise these Terms and conditions at any time. You are expected to check this document from time to time to take notice of any changes: such changes are binding on you.